Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: XHTML elements in Schema
- From: "Reiff-Marganiec, Dr S." <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 17:01:13 -0000
- Thread-index: AcP/rs2qmQfOzM+XS5apzygPNv02CQ==
- Thread-topic: XHTML elements in Schema
I am writing an XML schema that is supposed to constraint the format of xml files that form a basis for web pages. However, there is one place where I would like to give people the chance to include html-code in the xml. How can I achieve this without having to rewrite the xhtml schema? And then, how do I use the resulting schema in XML?
Maybe I can even restrict what xhtml users can use (e.g. only what is allowed inside body?).