   publishing your XML content

Hi, I'm a student (communications systemens)  from the Netherlands, with a
question:

Are there companies / parties to whom you can deliver your XML feed, so that
they take care of the process of publishing the XML feed to, for example,
I-mode, Vodafone Live, PDA?

For example: you are exploring a large website with a content managment
system. Now you want your information to be published as well on PDA, I-mode
and Vodafon Live, but you don't want to do this yourself (by changing the
CMS). You want to contact another company who can take care of this process.
Is this possible?

Can someone help me out?

Willem van Schieveen

http://messenger.msn.nl/