   Node Level Validation against XML schema

Hi,

I am looking for a Node Level Validation( against XML schema) package. I tried MSV from Sun. Its documentation says it can do node level validation, but actually it do not work, it can only validate root element.

Does anybody know other packages that can do the job?

Thanks in advance.

Albert