   Document is invalid: no grammar found.

Hi, Everyone:
I complied a XML instance : book xml and a schema book.xsd.

In the begining of book.xml, it is like the following:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<book isbn="0836217462"
  xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="file:book.xsd">

when I run parser with xerces, it always gives error message:

Document is invalid: no grammar found.
What is wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Wenpeng