   SAX 2.0.1, 2.0.2 or 2.1?

What version are we giving to this release? The package description
for org.xml.sax discusses SAX 2.1, and talks about standard exception
IDs. As I recall this was an experiment and discussion that never
went anywhere and that we eventually decided was not plausible. Or if
it was, no one wanted to do the work.

Assuming my recollection is accurate, we need to back this material
out (or make a separate branch in CVS) before releasing 2.0.1/2.0.2.
Or maybe I'm misremembering, and this is just a typo and should say
"SAX 2.0.1 defines a standard SAXParseException.getExceptionId()"
instead of "SAX 2.1 defines a standard
SAXParseException.getExceptionId()". Hmm, but I don't see the
advertised getExceptionId method in the JavaDoc. Thoughts?
--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo@metalab.unc.edu