   what is an XML Object Broker?

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: what is an XML Object Broker?
  • From: "Scott Wiseman" <scott@intercore.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:06:25 -0800
  • Disposition-notification-to: "Scott Wiseman" <scott@intercore.net>

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been working on an XML Object Broker
called Labrador, which will likely be included as part of Apache
Xindice, but may be managed as a separate project (as it is very useful
on its own).   If anybody is interested in participating in this project
in any way, I'd very much welcome the help.  I'm especially interested
in people who want to tackle the SOAP stuff.

Regards,

Scott Wiseman

Client Development Services

Network Consultant Los Angeles

http://www.InterCore.net

Consulting, Systems Integration and Outsourcing

http://www.outsourceintelligence.com

Exchange Consultant Los Angeles

http://www.Avidware.com

Security Consultant Los Angeles

http://www.FastForwardMarcom.com

Outsourcing Services in Los Angeles

http://www.OutsourcingAnswers.org

Americas Best Singles Dating Service in Los Angeles

http://www.AllAboutSingles.com