   RE: [xml-dev] GenX and attribute QNames

  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] GenX and attribute QNames
  • From: "Scott Wiseman" <scott@intercore.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:10:19 -0800
  • Cc: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Disposition-notification-to: "Scott Wiseman" <scott@intercore.net>

What are Namespaces?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Bray [mailto:tbray@textuality.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 5:00 PM
To: Rich Salz
Cc: Elliotte Rusty Harold; xml-dev@lists.xml.org

On Mar 10, 2004, at 4:53 PM, Rich Salz wrote:

> Right.  If you're not using the XPath data model internally, but
> instead
> have an "upward chain" of namespace declarations, you have to take
care
> not to output a redundant declaration.

Grumph.  Off to fix genx.
And, I guess, add genxAddQName(w, namespace, value).  -Tim

Regards,

Scott Wiseman
Client Development Services

Network Consultant Los Angeles
http://www.InterCore.net

Consulting, Systems Integration and Outsourcing
http://www.outsourceintelligence.com

Exchange Consultant Los Angeles
http://www.Avidware.com

Security Consultant Los Angeles
http://www.FastForwardMarcom.com

Outsourcing Services in Los Angeles
http://www.OutsourcingAnswers.org

Americas Best Singles Dating Service in Los Angeles
http://www.AllAboutSingles.com