   Re: [xml-dev] Error: not found for identity constraint of element

HI,
Firstly thank you very much! I am not very clear about "key" and "keyref".
What are their functions? If I defined them in my .XSD files, do I need
modify other parts? Do I need to modify my XML instance.
Wath is the result of the "keyref" when validate it with DOM?
What is the meaning of <xsd: field xpath="."/>?