   reading a float with XDR

Hi,
as I couldn't read a float with XSD, I'm trying with XDR but it stores it as
a double and I loss precision when I do a cast --> (float) value.dblVal

VARIANT value;
pNodeAttrValue->get_nodeTypedValue(&value);

value.dblVal has the correct value, but stored as a double, instead of
value.fltVal

//Esquema.xml
<Schema xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-data"
              xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes">
<AttributeType name='myfloat' dt:type='float'>
</Schema>

Thanks in advance.
Davinia.

¿Vas a comprar algo a través de Internet? Ordénalo por el mejor precio en
MSN Compras. http://www.msn.es/compras/