   Guaranteeing Schema specified order for Targets in XSLT

Hi,
Do schema aware XSLT processors generate targets as per the schema
definition, after transformation ? [i.e. in the order specified in the
schema]
If so, do they generate them automatically, or does  it needs to be told so
?
If not, is there a way out? i.e. how do i make sure that the target
generated is in order.At design time, I might have conditional processing in
my stylesheet, in addition to mappings that are not in order. So at Runtime,
some in-place ordering needs to be done.
Is there any easy way out ?
Any help would be appreciated.
rgds,
Ram

Easiest Money Transfer to India. Send Money To 6000 Indian Towns.
http://go.msnserver.com/IN/42198.asp Easiest Way To Send Money Home!