   Re: [xml-dev] DTD parser in c#

> No, there is no intention to ship a SAX implementation. That doesn't change the fact that
> namespaces beginning with System.* are assumed to be core .NET Framework classes.

Maybe SAX should be considered core ...

> This is
> the same way in Java package names beginning with java.* are assumed to be core parts of the JDK.

Quoting from your link, this is the basic template for a namespace:
  CompanyName.TechnologyName[.Feature][.Design]

Since I am not a company, nor do I want to use my name for something
I consider a community project for .NET where I am only one of the
early participants, what about one of these company names:

OpenSource, Community, ...

Are they already owned by someone, or trademarked?

So, the namespaces would be: OpenSource.System.Xml.Sax, etc.
Or, even better - just read Jeff's message - Org.Xml.Sax or Org.System.Xml.Sax.

Karl