len

From: Tim Bray [mailto:tbray@textuality.com]

On Mar 30, 2004, at 8:40 AM, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:

> It isn't a very good article.

It could have been worse.  His editor was telling him to write that XML
was inherently less secure because it was textual and therefore more
readable.  Yow.  With respect to Web Services, I think the key point is
indeed that all this WS-mumble stuff is becoming frighteningly complex
and I'd bet a zillion bucks that there are awful vulnerabilities
lurking in the cracks where nobody could possibly have thought to look.
  -Tim