   parse the xml and display the content in a viewer

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: parse the xml and display the content in a viewer
  • From: Jay <jspothar@cs.uccs.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:13:56 -0700

Hi,
When the xml packet comes in though a network ,how would i parse it
first and then display the data. The data would be mostly in images so
it would be displayed in a customized viewer written in java .I would
like to know how would this be implemented . As far as my understanding
i would need something which is good at streaming application. That is
beacuse i would have to process the data as it comes in .
Thanks
Jay