   RE: [xml-dev] WS-Emperor naked?

The common logical fallacy is fallacious unless it happens to be
true. However, I won't dispute it being a fallacy almost all of the
time, since that is why I said it makes me uncomfortable. I certainly
don't recommend it as a way to make decisions, but unfortunately, I
think this time it was warranted. And my personal opinion was, and
remains, that it  does not pose a greater problem in and of itself,
except perhaps for the unlikely circumstance that the various
stakeholders think that this is sufficient as is,because it isn't. It
is, I obviously believe, a worthy advance. For those who disagree,
the door to paricipate in improving it is open with the caveat of
OASIS membership, of course.

Ciao,
Rex

--