   XML Newbie - how can I convert (easily) my XML files into MySQL?

Hello,

Let me first apologize if I am making a request of an incorrect list.

I have some xml files that contain a product catalog. I would like to
convert these files to either csv or even better MySQL. I have tried to
create CSV files with XMLSpy and I've tried to import it to MySQL with
Navicat and a few other things, that really didn't pan out.

If anyone can point my in a better direction, I sure would appreciate
it.

-----
Here is a URL for the sample XML
www.upstarter.com/xml/catalog.xml