   Re: [xml-dev] XML Schema Question: specifying restrictions for alist of

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 06:23, Peter Loh Yoon Chao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the following construct in my XML document:
>
>         <computer_list>
>           <computer default="true">Dell</do_type>
>           <computer>HP</do_type>
>         </computer_list>

I am having trouble following your example, in part
because the construct above cannot occur in any
XML document unless it is part of a CDATA section.
As a result, I don't really have any idea what the
structure is that you're asking about.

Can you correct the well-formedness errors and
re-post?

-C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
 World Wide Web Consortium