   Re: [xml-dev] XML Binary Characterization WG public list availabl e

The improper use of an 'XML' label is a fair concern.  On the other
hand, its use, qualified so as to indicate that it is something
different or additional, is a signal that something is working to
maintain a majority of semantics and idioms of XML.

sdw

--
swilliams@hpti.com http://www.hpti.com Per: sdw@lig.net http://sdw.st

begin:vcard