   RE: [xml-dev] XML Binary Characterization WG public list available

  • To: <bob@wyman.us>,"Michael Champion" <mc@xegesis.org>,"'xml-dev' DEV" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] XML Binary Characterization WG public list available
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:42:05 -0700

I'm both agreeing and disagreeing with Tim. Most applications deal with an abstraction layer that doesn't need some of the information items in the XML Infoset. However I'd translate this to most applications deal with an abstraction of XML that is similar or equivalent to some subset of the XML infoset.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the Earth, minus 40% inheritance tax.