Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "'John Cowan'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] XML Binary Characterization WG public list available
- From: "Alessandro Triglia" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:01:38 -0400
- Cc: <email@example.com>
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <20040413051110.GV386@ccil.org>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: John Cowan [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 01:11
> To: Alessandro Triglia
> Cc: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: [xml-dev] XML Binary Characterization WG public
> list available
> Alessandro Triglia scripsit:
> > The view taken in developing the "fast infoset" standard in
> > is to consider the subset of infosets that have an XML
> > and the subset of XML documents that have an infoset. Further
> > simplifications are done, therefore the actual subset is
> smaller than
> > that.
> Can you tell us anything about these further simplifications?
- the property [all declarations processed] of the document information item
is not represented
- the property [specified] of the attribute information item is not
- the property [attribute type] of the attribute information item is not
> It was dreary and wearisome. Cold clammy winter still held
> way in this forsaken country. The only green was the scum of
> livid weed on the dark greasy surfaces of the sullen waters.
> Dead grasses and rotting reeds loomed up in the mists like
> ragged shadows of long-forgotten summers.
> --"The Passage of the Marshes"