   RE: [xml-dev] RE: Schema vs Schema-free (was: RE: [xml-dev] XMLBinary Ch

At 1:03 PM -0400 4/14/04, Bob Wyman wrote:

>	In summary: The problem here isn't X.fws, ASN.1, etc... -- the
>problem, if any, is that the Schema language isn't expressive enough
>or that people are using the wrong data types in their schemas. If
>X.fws is used with properly defined, expressive schemas, these
>problems will not arise.

Again,that may not be the problem. People may well be using the right
data types in *their* schemas for*their* needs. However *their* needs
may not be *my* needs, and I may well be using a different schema as
a result.
--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo@metalab.unc.edu