   Re: [xml-dev] Xopus Explained (was: Re: [xml-dev] xml editors)

Thanks for this. Seems a bold conception of the problem and a
non-trivial implementation. I shall have to try Xopus.

I assume, but you didn't say, that a CSS stylesheet applied to the
output XML isn't a problem for Xopus, and, separately, that XHTML output
is ok, too?

Bob Foster
http://xmlbuddy.com/