From: Steve Betten [mailto:foomanji@hotmail.com]
Sent: 26 April 2004 14:52
To: boblyons@unidex.com
Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] Re: Software to generate all valid XML instances from
a XML schema

Thanks for the link, Bob.

More generally, how do you all write test data for your XML-using
applications?  I don't have too much experience with writing test data; my
intuitions are to test boundary cases (both valid and invalid) and some
arbitrary non-boundary cases.  Is there a book or online resource I can
reference on this?  Thanks.

Steve