   SAX Test Suite

I have posted the SAX test suite I talked about last week at XML
Europe. You'll find it here:

http://cafeconleche.org/SAXTest/

You should read the paper that describes the suite (and presents the
results) first before attempting to run the suite, so you'll
understand what's being tested and why.

This is the first public release. The framework is fairly rough at
this point, as far as the build process goes. It's only been tests on
Linux so far. I wouldn't be very surprised if there hidden Unix
dependencies like the form of a file URI or some such. If you try it
out yourself, and have trouble getting it running, please do let me
know so I can clean up the rough spots; whether that proves to be in
the Ant build.xml file, the source code, or just the instructions for
running this.
--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo@metalab.unc.edu