   configuration of xsl file

hello can i put in an xsl file variables from php???
well i have 15 xsl files which have many "<a href.........." with the url of
the project. so if i want to make my project portable i must have a config
file in php probably and there put the full url of my project and not edit
every time all the 15 xsl files....