   YesLogic Prince 3.1

Hi all,

Today we have released Prince 3.1, an updated version
of our XML formatter for producing PDF and PostScript.

We have also introduced a free Personal License for Prince.
The free version features full formatting functionality,
with a link to yeslogic.com added to output pages.

Prince 3.1 includes the following improvements:

 * Improved support for SVG shapes and text.
 * Support for the vertical-align property.
 * Support for applying backgrounds to pages.
 * Fixed incorrect display of some PNG images.
 * Other updates, fixes and improvements.

Best regards,

Michael Day

--
YesLogic Prince prints XML!