   Re: [xml-dev] SAX Infoset Mapping

In the appendix, David walks through all the information items and suggests what callbacks
can be used to return properties. For example, for attribute info items, he suggests using
Attribute.getURI() to obtain the [namespace name] property, Attributes.getLocalName() to
get [local name], and Attributes.getQName() to get [prefix], and so on. He also points out
where SAX cannot help you with the infoset. What I meant by an implementation is an
implementation of all the calls the David suggests in his appendix.

Mike