   RE: [xml-dev] XML Router ?

Hi all. My first post here.

> Sure ... but in publish/subscribe situations or other kinds of syndication
> and aggregation having message switching going on *in* the cloud at wire
> speeds instead of outside the edge of the cloud can make for very efficient
> benefits.  Think what companies in the cloud can take advantage of about
> XML documents to offer specialized services to customers who are using XML
> for any reason ... not just SOAP-based web services.

As I'm watching your comments about this XML Router idea, it sure strikes me
that a lot of the concepts mentioned could be covered by Apache Cocoon. I don't
know that much as I'm just presently learning, but a universal xml translator
(and a whole lot more) pretty much sums up Cocoon. i'd be interested in anyone
with a different perspective, though.

Thanks, Daniel