   list archives broken?

Does anyone know why the list archives for xml dev are broken?  It appears
that they stop as of february 2004.  Was there a reason for this, or is it
just breakage?

I know I should ask this of the list administrator rather than the
membership-at-large, but I never can find an address (post, subscribe,
unsubscribe, and help addresses, yes, admin, no).

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis                    amyzing {at} talsever.com
You like the taste of danger, it shines like sugar on your lips,