   sort xml

Hi!

I want to sort a XML document and then get another  XML document.
How should I do?

Is it possible to use XSLT to sort a document and then get a XML document
in return? I dont want the result to be in HTML or text, I want a XML
document or a DOM tree as a result.

Im using JavaScript and MSXML. how should I do?

/Tomas