   ebXML for BIS

Hello,

I have understood how far ebXML supports modeling business information.

But, I'm particularly interested in knowing whether ebXML has been used in
implementing actual Business Information Services (BIS). This means, use of
ebXML in sharing and trading information. If there are papers, presentation,
articles or experience on this topic, appreciate if you could share.

Roshanjith Siriniwasa