   RE: [xml-dev] Designing XML to Support Information Evolution

> Baloney. No one is being maliciously ignored. As has been
> seen many times
> before, *everyone* tends to define examples in terms of their
> own locale,
> environment, and local audience. This is common, this is
> *global*.  That
> page alone does not even explain the context, intended
> audience, etc., to
> form a basis for opinion.

I didn't say they were being maliciously ignored. It's worse than that,
these people put America in the hierarchy immediately under God without even
thinking about what they were doing.

Of course we all often take a local perspective. But then we don't draw a
node on the diagram that's labelled "Root".

Michael Kay