From: Bullard, Claude L (Len) [mailto:len.bullard@intergraph.com]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 11:01 AM
To: 'Michael Kay'
Cc: 'xml-dev DEV''
Subject: [xml-dev] Blue Meanies

Michael, it is a terrible thing to live in ignorance as some will by virtue
of their self-absorbed prejudices, but it is a far worse thing to live in
fear.

Once upon a time, all roads led to London, and the
English trumpeted that at every occasion.   Today,
roads lead everywhere and nowhere and some wear the garb of self-importance
to mask the pain of loss of empire.  One can become angry of fearful in the
face of that, but wouldn't it be a better idea to plant a rose on their
nose?

President Bush gets off the helicopter in front of the White House, carrying
a baby pig under each arm.

The Marine guard snaps to attention, salutes, and says: "Nice pigs, sir."

The President replies: "These are not pigs, these are authentic Texan
Razorback Hogs.
I got one for Vice President Cheney, and I got one for Defense Secretary
Rumsfeld."

The Marine again snaps to attention, salutes, and replies, "Nice trade,
sir."

All You Need Is Love.

len

From: Michael Kay [mailto:michael.h.kay@ntlworld.com]

I didn't say they were being maliciously ignored. It's worse than that,
these people put America in the hierarchy immediately under God without even
thinking about what they were doing.

Of course we all often take a local perspective. But then we don't draw a
node on the diagram that's labelled "Root".