Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <email@example.com>,<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Elliote Rusty Harold: W3C XForms The Next Big Thing?
- From: "Micah Dubinko" <MDubinko@verity.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 18:22:44 -0700
- Thread-index: AcRDLyw32Y8zptXkTIeqgPvUKINEagBIsc+A
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Elliote Rusty Harold: W3C XForms The Next Big Thing?
I've often thought about just such a thing:
>Maybe the solution is to create a set of specification for abstract pattern
>of interactions, for example:
>Select one element from a list,
>Select several elements form a list,
>Browse and edit a tree representation,
>Browse and edit a table representation,
>Enter rich format text,
For it to be useful, it would have to have widespread acceptance, a la exslt.org. In fact, I've talked to the EXSLT folks before, and they weren't openly hostile to the idea.