   An alternative formulation of the document-centric/data-centric XML divi

Document-centric XML:
	XML in which corpora conforming to schema X, exhibit power law
distributions of the element types in X.

Data-centric XML:
	XML in which corpora conforming to schema X, exhibit uniform distributions
of the element types in X.

Not perfect but useful nonetheless I think. Mixed content is missing for a
start.

Anyway, please take a look at the graphs at:
	http://seanmcgrath.blogspot.com/2004_05_23_seanmcgrath_archive.html#108576202776583412

I'd be very interested in seeing other peoples graphs of the tag-share of
their XML corpora.

regards,
Sean
http://seanmcgrath.blogspot.com