   Re: [xml-dev] Semantic Web permathread, iteration n+1 (was Re: [xml-dev

Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:

I guess one might inquire
> how well the Semantic Web architecture provides solutions
> to these smaller problems and how well that coheres at
> scale.

I would say, rather, that the Semantic Web aims to provide some means to
combine many partial strategies.  New strategies will always keep
popping up.  None of them constitute the core of the Semantic Web, and
all of them are potential grist for teh SemWeb mill.

Cheers,

Tom P