   Re: [xml-dev] The triples datamodel -- was Re: [xml-dev] Semantic Web pe

Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:

> I guess the Internet (Really The WWW) hasn't heard of certification
> testing.
>
> If those are State agencies, your customer is in trouble and so
> is your business model.

Not yet, but there's still time ... :-)  Anyway, our business model,
such as it is, is (partly) helping the agencies get out of holes when
they arise as well as trying to help them avoid the worst holes
beforehand.  So, no, not in trouble.

Cheers,

Tom P