   Re: [xml-dev] Conformance Testing and Schemas (WAS RE: [xml-dev]The trip

Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:

> When speaking generally about schemas, it is good to remember that
> they have multiple uses beyond just checking an incoming or outgoing
> message.

Right on, Len.  I find them most useful during development, including
developing software to process incoming messages, and they can be good
for communicating the design to others as well.

It would be interesting to hear some really unusual applications of
schemas, something really unconventional.  Anyone want to share any stories?

Cheers,

Tom P

--
Thomas B. Passin
Explorer's Guide the the Semantic Web (Manning Books)