   Re: [xml-dev] The triples datamodel -- was Re: [xml-dev] SemanticWeb per

unfortunately for me the multiple customers with different formats use
excel files, csv files, pdf files, edi files, etc in fact none of them
use xml yet so perhaps xml would be a small step forward. but then a
dozen or so large and small software houses have to change their
software too. it's a long and winding road ;)

rick