len

From: Elliotte Rusty Harold [mailto:elharo@metalab.unc.edu]

Even more fundamentally, the real problem here is the necessity of
the warning in the first place. Most properly designed systems
(munitions may be an exception) should not be able to kill people.
There should be nothing in my toaster, computer, or microwave oven
that can injure me short of dropping it on my head from a high
building. This should be true regardless of what the manual says.