   RE: [xml-dev] Meta-somethingorother (was the semantic webmega-permathrea

HI Miles,

> Well, I guess this comes back to who bears the burden of proof.
>
> I've read all of those documents and there's nothing there that's new
> since Tarski on the MT front, and the rest is KIF, say, with angle
> brackets.
>
> So where's the beef?

Don't you know Miles that 90% of the time people involved in computers are
simply re-cooking the same concepts but with different syntaxes :-) It seems
that we, as a collectivity (the computer people), are the implementers of
the Babel tower concept :-)

Cheers
Didier PH Martin