   Re: [xml-dev] The triples datamodel -- was Re: [xml-dev] Semantic Web pe

At 09:10 14/06/2004, Henrik Martensson wrote:

>I checked a few web pages about official naming rules too, and yes, they
>have first names and middle names, where the first name is generally the
>name used. Naming conventions have changed a lot over time though, and
>there are local and social variations. Darn!

Not to worry. I can introduce you to the modern Swedish way of addressing a
person, and you can start using the "T", if you can figure out what it
stands for.

>And finally, there is a reason for keeping names secret, of course:
>Names have power, and can be used to lay curses.

Yeah. Just consider ancient Egypt where a name meant a lot more than it
ever has in our time...

Best,

/Ari T