   Unsubscribing

I have no less than three times in the last 2 days gone through the website
trying to unsubscribe from this list. Each time, I get a confirmation notice
that I'm unsubscribing and reply to it, and every time I get flooded with 10
emails and the website has me listed as still being on the list.

Can someone *PLEASE* fix the list manager? There appears to be a bug that's
preventing my attempts at unsubscribing to fail.
--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@myrealbox.com>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://mypage.org/mcpierce>