   Re: [xml-dev] Early Draft Review: XQuery for Java (JSR 225)

Burak Emir wrote:
> Sorry, but I did not find much useful information at that address - do they
even have a publically available Java API ?

Links from that page take you to download pages for various XQuery engines.
After downloading them, you can review the docs for their APIs.

> But Galax, IPSI never aimed to provide a general-purpose Java API.

Nonethless, in operating with queries as strings, their Java API is consistent
with the proposed general-purpose Java API.