   XSLT Element Performence

Hi!

I have been taking over a project with thousands of lines of XSLT code that I need to change because of performance and readability problems. About the performance issues I

need someone to tell me which of the following two examples is the best one for performance, what’s the differences and what to think about.

Example 1:

<xsl:element name="div"><xsl:attribute name="id"><xsl:value-of select="@id"/></xsl:attribute></xsl:element>

Example 2:

Cheers,

Robert.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.