Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Bullard, Claude L \(Len\)" <email@example.com>,"XML Developers List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] What is the rule for parsing XML in a namespace inside HTML?
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:18:45 -0700
- Thread-index: AcRoVU4WTB4G1X4xSEu+aTQj25gtSwAAGwew
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] What is the rule for parsing XML in a namespace inside HTML?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bullard, Claude L (Len) [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 2:11 PM
> To: XML Developers List
> Subject: [xml-dev] What is the rule for parsing XML in a
> namespace inside HTML?
> The subject says it. If HTML has an XML
> namespace inside it, is the Draconian parse rule still in effect?
Exactly how do you embed XML inside HTML let alone just XML namespaces?
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The information you have is not the information you need.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no