Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Bullard, Claude L \(Len\)" <email@example.com>,"XML Developers List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] What is the rule for parsing XML in a namespace inside HTML?
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:20:38 -0700
- Thread-index: AcRoVU4WTB4G1X4xSEu+aTQj25gtSwAAGwewAAAMVcA=
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] What is the rule for parsing XML in a namespace inside HTML?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dare Obasanjo
> Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 2:19 PM
> To: 'Bullard, Claude L (Len)'; XML Developers List
> Subject: RE: [xml-dev] What is the rule for parsing XML in a
> namespace inside HTML?
> > The subject says it. If HTML has an XML
> > namespace inside it, is the Draconian parse rule still in effect?
> Exactly how do you embed XML inside HTML let alone just XML
By the way I do know you can do this in an IE specific manner using XML
data islands but I'd assumed this was non-standard and unsupported in
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The information you have is not the information you need.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no