Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Elliotte Rusty Harold" <email@example.com>,"Joshua Allen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] What is the rule for parsing XML in a namespace inside HTML?
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 18:16:08 -0700
- Cc: "XML Developers List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AcRodk+Eup4zXCg5TO6ZBK3NMEVaYAAACLpQ
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] What is the rule for parsing XML in a namespace inside HTML?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Elliotte Rusty Harold [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 6:01 PM
> To: Joshua Allen
> Cc: XML Developers List
> Subject: RE: [xml-dev] What is the rule for parsing XML in a
> namespace inside HTML?
> XHTML vastly simplifies machine processing for all sorts of
Yep, this is the only concrete benefit of XHTML I've seen. It makes it
easier for people to screen scrape your site. I find this to be a very
dubious benefit at best.
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The information you have is not the information you need.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no