   Anyone going to ZapThink's ZapForum event in NYC?

I just got an invitation to go to the ZapThink
ZapForum NYC event at the New Yorker Hotel on July 28
from 6:30-9PM. I'm thinking of going -- is anyone else
going?

I hear there will be quite a crowd there and the topic
is "ROI of SOAs". You can find out more at
http://www.zapthink.com. In any case, there'll be food
and drink, which is enough of a draw for me ;)

Randy

---
Randy Swerthoff
FJ Capital