From: Michael Kay [mailto:michael.h.kay@ntlworld.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 1:48 AM
To: 'Yuval Oren'; xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] ANN: Piccolo 1.04 released

> I'm happy to announce the release (at last) of version 1.04
> of the Piccolo
> XML parser for Java. This is a maintenance release but contains a few
> noteworthy changes:

Congratulations on getting this out. I was impressed with Piccolo when I
tried it, but never used it in anger because it seemed to be unsupported.
You responded to my four bug reports two years to the day after I raised
them: better late than never, and it's nice to know we will still have some
choice of XML parsers in the Java world.

Michael Kay