Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: tool support schema for xs:extension or away to replace it
- From: "CAUBEL, Hugues" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:06:47 +0200
- Thread-index: AcRzGco4JWJQrQfpT2GhSHk8GUgvyA==
- Thread-topic: tool support schema for xs:extension or away to replace it
I would like to know if you have some feedback on the support of tool (parser, editor) for schema that use xs:entension. It seems fine with xmlSpy, Xerces and XSV, but may be it is not always the case with other tool.
In the beginning to avoid risk, i was looking for a way to use xs:group to do the same kind of task - but i could not do it
i have a sequence of elements
This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain
privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy,
distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have
received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Security Notice: all e-mail, sent to or from this address, may be
accessed by someone other than the recipient, for system management and
security reasons. This access is controlled under Regulation of
Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Lawful Business Practises.